Various documents held by the IDBI Capital pertain to its business operations. These are policies, rules & regulations, circulars, office orders, internal manuals etc. These also include papers and documents etc. submitted by its clients.
There are various categories of documents such as:
- Rules, Regulations, Office Orders and Circulars
- Internal manuals and policy statements*
- Records and Registers in the nature of Cash Books, cheque payments & receipts, issue of cheque books, investment register, Inward-Outward registers, Pay-Audit registers, DD & FAD register, TDS register, bill register etc*
- Statutory Registers (Compulsory to be maintained under Company Law)
- Personnel files*
- Inter-departmental / inter-office correspondences*
- Publications brought out by IDBI Capital
- Agenda, minutes etc. of the meetings of the Shareholders, Board and various committees*
- Records relating to the establishments and properties held by the Company and Financial accounting records*
- Other documents as specified by authorities from time-to-time*
(Items marked by asterisk as mentioned above pertains to documents which are of commercial confidence and for internal use only).